This Bank Information Systems Auditing online training course will provide internal auditors with the tools needed to understand the basics of bank processing systems and the control issues surrounding them. Technology in the financial services industry moves at a rapid pace and internal auditors need to keep up. This course provides an in-depth look at auditing bank information systems.
The pace of change in the financial services industry is staggering. Competition and technology have driven the development of new products and services faster than ever before. New capabilities in networking, home banking, and Internet products have dramatically changed the way banks do business.
Course Learning Objectives
By taking this online Bank Information Systems Auditing course, the user will learn to:
- Organization and management controls
- System security administration and access controls
- Operational controls
- System and program development controls
- Disaster recovery plans
- The controls governing the relationship with service bureaus
This online Bank Information Systems Auditing course is made up of the following sections:
- Organization and Management Controls
- System Security Administration and Access Controls
- Operational Controls
- System and Program Development Controls
- Physical Security and Environment Controls
- Disaster Recovery and Contingency Planning
- Service Bureau Environments
This Bank Information Systems Auditing online training course was designed for bank employees.
If you have any concerns as to whether this course is appropriate for you or your industry, please browse our full selection of online courses.