This CAN-SPAM Act online training course explores the requirement of the Controlling the Assault of Non-Solicited Pornography and Marketing Act or CAN-SPAM Act. CAN-SPAM Act was passed to set standards for commercial email including ensuring that recipients are not misled as to the source or content; and recipients of commercial email have a right to decline to receive additional email from the same source. Banks should have procedures in place to ensure that CAN-SPAM requirements are met and that the bank and customers are protected from unwanted/unsolicited emails.
Course Learning Objectives
By taking this online CAN-SPAM Act course, the user will learn:
- The purpose of the CAN-SPAM Act
- The difference between commercial emails and transactional emails
- The prohibitions under the Act
- How to comply with the requirements for sending commercial emails
This online CAN-SPAM Act course is made up of the following sections:
- Types of Emails
- Requirements for Commercial Emails
- Sexually Explicit Content
This CAN-SPAM Act online training course was designed for employees working in marketing.
If you have any concerns as to whether this course is appropriate for you or your industry, please browse our full selection of online courses.
30 Minutes or Less
Audio, Mobile, Accessible, Video