This Coping with Change online training course explores the cause and effects of organizational change and how to manage challenges in the process.
Change is constant. In business, change is motivated by a combination of global and market trends. Organizations need to pivot to keep up with the pace of change and remain competitive. However, an organization’s need to pivot doesn’t always resonate with its employees. By understanding the context of change, how it occurs, and common reactions of resistance to change can employ proven techniques and strategies to lessen the stress and pressures of the unknown. Whether you’re a peer or the one implementing the change, these techniques and strategies can give you an edge in the workplace.
Course Learning Objectives
By taking this online Coping with Change, the user will learn:
- Recognize the three phases of the change process and the symptoms associated with each.
- List the techniques to help work through each phase.
- Review responses to change based on personality styles.
- Recognize why people resist change.
- Identify techniques and strategies that can lessen the stress of change.
This online Coping with Change course is made up of the following sections:
- The Process of Change
- Responding to Change
- Surviving and Thriving
This Coping with Change online training course was designed for all employees.
If you have any concerns as to whether this course is appropriate for you or your industry, please browse our full selection of online courses.