This Managing a Remote Workforce online training course explores the challenges of managing a remote workforce and outlines strategies that managers can use to keep their teams engaged and productive. In times of crisis, employees are sometimes required to work from home. The transition from the traditional workplace to a remote environment is not easy.
Has your work life gone through a dramatic change recently? Do you find yourself logging into Zoom instead of making your way to a company meeting room? Is Slack your go-to place for all project brainstorming sessions? If so, you’re not the only one. Employees all over the globe are getting used to a new reality—being part of a virtual workforce. No longer is working from home just a nice-to-have perk; it’s a necessity in a rapidly evolving global crisis.
Course Learning Objectives
By taking this online Managing a Remote Workforce course, the user will learn to:
- Outline the equipment and support structure essential for a remote workforce to function.
- Identify the technology and tools that best match the needs of your workforce.
- Recognize the challenges inherent in remote work.
- Review strategies for creating a collaborative culture.
- Outline ways of evaluating your remote teams.
This online Managing a Remote Workforce course is made up of the following sections:
- Putting the Essentials in Place
- Choosing the Right Tools
- Creating a Collaborative Culture
- Evaluating Remote Employees
This Managing a Remote Workforce online training course was designed for managers and supervisors
If you have any concerns as to whether this course is appropriate for you or your industry, please browse our full selection of online courses.