COVID-19 is changing the way we live and work. Suddenly, many of us are working from home and trying to do it effectively amid the chaos of self-isolation, quarantines, school closures, and around-the-clock news.
This course outlines ideas for working from home effectively during this challenging time.
- Recognize the challenges and advantages of working from home.
- Explain how to set up a functional workspace.
- Describe how to structure a productive day.
- Review techniques for communicating and collaborating with managers and coworkers.
- Identify strategies for maintaining physical and emotional well-being.
- Course Objectives
- Recognize the Pros and Cons of Remote Work
- Advantages of Remote Work
- Challenges of Remote Work
- Set Up an Effective Workspace
- Ensure That You Are Connected
- Set Up a Functional Workspace
- Designate a Work-Free Zone
- Structure Your Day
- Organize Your Day
- Have a Family Schedule
- Communicate Effectively
- Communication Is Key
- Don’t Forget to Socialize
- Look After Yourself
Accessible, audio, mobile