This Regulation Z: Periodic Statements online training course explores the private education loans becoming more difficult for community banks to offer due to regulations set forth in 2010. Many banks may not think that they need to comply with the rules as they may not have a “formal student lending program”. However, if the bank originates even one covered loan, it must comply with the specific rules. This course will provide the details on coverage, disclosures, and other requirements of Regulation Z, Subpart F.
Course Learning Objectives
By taking this online Regulation Z: Periodic Statements course, the user will learn:
- Understand the content requirements for open-end credit periodic statements
- Understand the content requirements for closed-end credit periodic statements
- Know when periodic statements must be delivered
- Know when to provide a modified statement
- Identify certain exemptions for mortgage-related statements
This online Regulation Z: Periodic Statements course is made up of the following sections:
- Open-End Real Estate Credit
- Open-End Non Real Estate Credit
- Closed-End Real Estate Credit
- Consumers in Bankruptcy
- Charged off Loans
This Regulation Z: Periodic Statements training course was designed for bank employees.
If you have any concerns as to whether this course is appropriate for you or your industry, please browse our full selection of online courses.