We are pleased to announce that we have a brand new Gender Identity training course that is specially designed to support gender diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace.
The course will provide a greater awareness of the complexities of gender identity and expression, offering learners the opportunity to gain knowledge and elevate skills in using inclusive gender practices. These include:
- Understanding the importance of gender identity
- Identifying gender stereotypes and microaggressions
- Understanding that gender identity and expression can be fluid
- Distinguishing inclusive communication, language, and pronoun usage
- Increasing gender binary awareness
- Inclusive practices for all gender identities and expressions
By signing up to this course, you will provide important practical knowledge to learners and employees on key gender issues in the workplace. These include non-binary and transgender, the difference between sex and gender, stereotypes, the impacts of gender-based micro-aggressions, the fluidity of gender, and much more.
Click the link below to find out more about our Gender Identity training course and start to build a sustainable culture of inclusion within the organization today.