We are pleased to announce that we have a brand new Gender Identity training course that is specially designed to support gender diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace.
The course will provide a greater awareness of the complexities of gender identity and expression, offering learners the opportunity to gain knowledge and elevate skills in using inclusive gender practices. These include:
- Understanding the importance of gender identity
- Identifying gender stereotypes and microaggressions
- Understanding that gender identity and expression can be fluid
- Distinguishing inclusive communication, language, and pronoun usage
- Increasing gender binary awareness
- Inclusive practices for all gender identities and expressions
This course provides important practical knowledge to learners and employees on key gender issues in the workplace. These include non-binary and transgender inclusion, the difference between sex and gender, stereotypes, the impacts of gender-based micro-aggressions, the fluidity of gender, and much more.
Click the link below to find out more about our Gender Identity training course and start to build a sustainable culture of inclusion within the organization today.